One Call Does it All!
At Kable Landscaping, we’ve gone by this philosophy for nearly 25 years – and we’ll continue to uphold it for the years to come. Founded by Mark Kable in 1993 in Saginaw, we provide lawn and landscape installation and maintenance services to customers throughout Mid-Michigan. Over the years, our dedication to quality work and the loyalty of our valued clients has allowed us to grow not only in size, but also in knowledge.
Why Choose Kable Landscaping?
With so many landscape professionals to choose from in the area, why go with Kable Landscaping for your commercial, residential, or industrial landscape project? The answer is simple:
- We’ve proudly served the Tri-Cities since 1993
- We provide weekly property care for over 200 locations
- Full-time office staff on-hand to provide prompt service and answer questions
- Single contractor source for all of your design, installation, and maintenance needs
- Dedicated crews for landscaping, maintenance, fertilization, etc.
- We provide year-round care for your property or grounds
- Designers with years of experience and industry knowledge
- We incorporate a 31 point design checklist for all designs
- 3D landscape design brings your vision to life
- We offer designs to fit all budgets
If you’re in the market for a result that’s functional, where attention to detail is taken seriously, and delivery of service is consistent, look no further than Kable Landscaping – any time of the year, during any and all seasons.
Our established team of reliable crew members have years of industry knowledge at their disposal. Trust, consistency, reliability, professionalism, and innovation – that’s what you get when you put your project in the hands of Kable Landscaping.
Kable Landscaping is willing to take on any lawn or landscaping task you may have in mind. No job is too big or too small for our experienced crews to handle.
CONTACT US TO DISCUSS YOUR LANDSCAPING NEEDS
VISIT US TODAY!
Let us help you determine the landscaping solutions that best fit your needs and budget.